Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Interview

I had an interview with Gleim publications last Thursday I forgot to write about, I didn't feel too confident about the whole interview process that Trisha Willard conducted, at the end of the interview she told me "Well we have ALOT more applicants to interview and we will get back to you in a week or so if we have a spot for you." Now I don't know much about the interview process but I do know when someone is giving me the shaft. I will be calling Trisha back on Thursday to check back on that open position. if i have been given the shaft i will hack thier server... its a cisco standard... easy fair game.

Can you belive they actually asked if i had any IT experience, i am 19 i have been working with/on computers since i was 2, i deserve this damnit

No comments: